- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup coconut yogurt or mashed tofu
- 1/4-1/2 cup of blended freeze dried strawberries
- Optional but recommended ingredients include 1/4th tsp salt, and everyday seasons for the tops of your bagels.
1. Use your food processor or nutribullet to blend the strawberries into a beautiful pink powder.
2. In a large mixing bowl or in a standing mixer combine all ingredients and blend until a thick dough forms.
3. Using clean hands begin to roll out your dough and shape the dough into circles. This recipe usually makes 4 bagels.
4. Top with Everything But the Bagel seasoning and bake at 350 degree’s F for 18-22 mins.
This is a great recipe if you are looking for a plant-based breakfast, plant-based snack, or healthy way to enjoy bagels! If you enjoy finding new breakfast recipes as much as I do please feel free to send a message letting me know more about what you would like to see on the blog!
Leave A Reply