These mini-donuts are a perfect addition to any weekend brunch or, well, an anytime snack. They are fun to make, easy to decorate, and completely plant-based! You can use a small donut pan, a donut iron, or a regular sized donut tray.
Vegan mini donuts with rainbow sprinkles and simple glaze
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2cup vegan sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup rice milk or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. Slowly add in the flax egg, water, rice milk, vanilla and oil.
3. Pour the batter into a donut pan or pour the mixture into a large ziplock bag and clip one corner off so it can easily be pipetted into the donut tray.
4. Bake at 350 degrees C for 8-10 minutes
5. Let donuts cool before drizzling them with glaze or rolling them in cinnamon and brown sugar.
Leave A Reply