Easy, refreshing, summer veggie rolls
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¼ head purple cabbage
- 6 Rice Paper Sheets
- 1 medium Avocados
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter (or almond butter)
- 1 Lemon (app. 8 tbsp Lemon Juice)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce2 tbsp Water
1. Prep your veggies: Cut the pepper into long slices and grate the carrots. Slice avocados and cabbage as thinly as possible.
2. Prepare the rice paper: Use a large frying pan and fill it with warm water. Soak one rice paper in water until it becomes soft, around 7-20 seconds). Once the paper is soft take it out of the pan and place it on a damp towel or clean work space. Place the soften paper onto a clean work top or damp towel.
3. Add your filling: Start at the bottom ⅓ of the paper (the part that is closer to you) and layer your veggies. Once it is full go ahead and roll the paper similar to making a wrap. 4. Make your sauce: Combine all the ingredients and stir or blend until smooth.
Leave A Reply