- 1-4 oz hearts of palm, 1 jar, drained
- Celery, 1 large stalk, or 2 small stalks
- 1 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ⅓ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 long potato or hot dog rolls
- 1 tablespoons melted butter
1. Cut the hearts of palm into oblique chunks and mince the celery then add them to a large bowl.
2. Add the dill, chives, Old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and vegan mayonnaise and stir to combine.
3. Toast the potato buns and brush with melted butter
4. Fill the buns with the hearts of palm mixture and your favorite veggie toppings.
Garnish with chives and enjoy!
Yields: 3-4 rolls