This recipe features my plant-based chocolate chip cookie recipe and Wink Frozen Dessert to create a delicious summer treat that won’t ruin your diet.
Part One: Bake your vegan chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Soy Milk or Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use an electric mixer or immersion blender to cream the butter and sugar.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix in the soy milk and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a seperate bowl and stir together.
- Combine the dry ingredients to the wet and mix in by hand until dough forms.
- Mix in the chocolate chips or walnuts.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough into even balls on a cookie tray. Roll into balls and place evenly on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes
- Allow to cool and firm up before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
Part Two: Assemble your sandwich:
1. Once your cookies have completely cooled use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop and place one scoop Wink dairy free ice-cream alternative onto one cookie. Press your second cookie down onto the ice cream layer to create your sandwich.
2. Wrap in a thin layer of saran warp and place in the freeze until your ready to enjoy them.
We love this dish because it is:
-Less than 5 ingredients
-A healthy dessert
Leave A Reply