AKA Reindeer bite cookies are delicious anytime of year! They are made with minimal ingredients and only take 8-10 minutes to bake in the oven, not to mention they only require one bowl which means less dishes to wash up!
On top of being easy to make these cookies are also only 40-50 calories each and are loaded with healthy fats and complex carbohydrates to keep you energized all day long. They are also naturally gluten and dairy free and contain no added sugar. Happy baking!
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter or nut butter (softened in microwave)
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 Cup quick or rolled oats
- 1/4th Cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4th Cup chopped almonds or walnuts
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of salt
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl heat the peanut butter in the microwave for up to 60 second.
3. In the same bowl mash the banana with a fork and stir in the oats, nuts, chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop 2 Tbsp of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the sides of the cookies turn golden brown.